Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Application (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and World Class Willow Ltd, the owner and operator of this Application. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Application. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Application immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Application and is not either (i) employed by World Class Willow Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to World Class Willow Ltd and accessing the Application in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Application. By using the Application and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Application, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of World Class Willow Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Application, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Application you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of World Class Willow Ltd.
- You may not use the Application for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Application or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Application;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Application. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Application, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Application or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Availability of the Application and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that World Class Willow Ltd makes available through the Application (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. World Class Willow Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Application.
- Whilst World Class Willow Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Application is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- World Class Willow Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Application.
- World Class Willow Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Application including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Application unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, World Class Willow Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Application from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
World Class Willow Ltd details
- World Class Willow Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11192970 whose registered address is Sycamore House, Pontfaen, Pembrokeshire, SA65 9SE and it operates the Application worldclasswillow.com.
You can contact World Class Willow Ltd by email on email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer.